Islam/Jesus died or alive in heavens

assalam o alaikum !

i always wanted to ask this question regarding JESUS in the Quran

"I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me-- `Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord' and I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things." (5:118)

As God in the name of Hazrat JesusAS declares that Christians became corrupt after the death of Hazrat JesusAS, how can we think that Hazrat JesusAS is not dead but alive in heaven?????

How can you say he is alive up in heavens. Why didn't he die like all other Human Beings????

Prophet Muhammad PBUH suffered why wasn't he raised up in the heavens Given that he is the one this world is made for!

Please answer my question here is the source which may explain further what im asking about:

may Allah guide us to the right path (amin)

Wallekum As Salaam Aisha!

Am glad Muslims are gradually opening their eyes and mind questioning the traditional beliefs.

Well, am sure we are all educated to understand that the Almighty Allah created the heavens,
the universes, the galaxies & whatever in between them scientifically, logically with purpose.

If all the holy scriptures are read applying logic with science, then one will realize that
everything created is not through a magic wand but scientifically with logic.

With above as base and many a verses in the Koran mentioning who ever is created with flesh &
blood has to taste death, then there shouldn't be any confusion over Prophet Jesus's death.

He lived and died like any human being excepting that he was a chosen prophet with a message
of the Almighty Allah like rest of the prophets preceding him.

Ahmediyaa's analysis and interpretation is well received but unfortunately they have so many
sects believing in the coming of Messiahs/Mehdi's as well as believes in the Agha Khan cult
which is shirk.

I consider myself just a Muslim by firmly believing in the Koran and reads other scriptures as
well as gospels truths/hadiths too.

However, which ever above differs from Koran and has conflicts against Koranic teachings, then
I discard them, but trust me by going through other scriptures and the gospels/hadiths you will
find your faith strengthening that the holy Koran is the word of the Almighty Allah.

I also believe in not only Jesus Christ's natural death after surviving the crucification but
also firmly believes that Prophet Jesus escaped the crucification to India and died a natural
death. There are some strong evidences/logic to prove this in Kashmir.

As I was dwelling upon your question, my mind jumped to Sura (18)Al Kahaf(The Cave)in which
Koran tells the story of the 7 sleepers who looked like they were dead but wakes up to find
themselves 3.09 centuries into the future.

And I have started now wondering, how can it happen scientifically to sleep for more than 300
years but I will pursue to find the logical answers soon Inshallah.

I don't know about your qualifications/age and marital status, but feel that like minded people
should come together to help clarify traditional beliefs that goes against Koran teachings by
bringing it to the notice/awareness of the ignorant Muslims who blindly follow the elders with
out reading the Koran.

My e-mail id is and my bbm pin is 25F403F3 that you can add me in case you are
interested in my idea.

Appreciate, if you let me know why you have chosen me to send this question of all the experts.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce