Assalamu alaykom,
At age of 6 i was violently sexually abused which really affected my life ever since. The problem is there's a respectful guy who proposed to me and i really like him, but i'm afraid from marriage as the the idea of intercourse is really a nightmare to me. I had several attempts for psychological treatment but they all failed. In addition to I have been suffering from a unexplained tumors on my ovaries and i may have to remove them surgically which will make me infertile. I have explained to him everything but he sill wants to marry me desperately. I'm afraid i can't offer him anything in this marriage and make him suffer with me. I heard that if there wasn't intercourse after 3 months from marriage they should be separated. Please I need your advice urgently.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

There is no such things as if you have no intercouse your marriage is invalid. Only if he divorces you will your marriage become invalid.

I beleive you consult your family members and the elderly over this marriage. If they suggest you to go ahead, then please proceed for the marriage. Since you already have explained to this person your problem, and he seems still interested, then there shouldnt be any problems.

Also one should expect the good things from Allah. Whatever happened in the past doesnt mean the future is dark. Allah will help you regain all the necessary things a women may have. Just move ahead and start your life afresh.

All the best and May Allah grant you rewards for the suffering in childhood.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.