Islam/marriege quastion

aselam aleykum W.W
am amuslim women live in ethiopia and i marry to pakistani orgin but british citizen,we have been for about 10 monthes together,but he lives out side ethiopia i love him very much and am his second wife,his first wife doesn't know that he marry me and i agreed him coz i don't went to disturb his first life ,he was good and responsible husband but when he marry me he promise me alot of things to do for me but he did nothing and he is changing his behavior from time to time for example we where meet on line daily but a months before he lost from the net for 2or3weeks with out telling me his reason but latter when he be on  ze net we discuses and   solve ze problem but he not stop from doing that ,some times i suspect does he love me or not?does he went me to live with him or not?does our relation is acceptable in islam if he don't tell about us to his first wife?he was sending me money per month but this month he don't send me .the main thing that makes me to ask this question is i got car accident before two weeks and my right hand is broken and i go to hospital n get first aid but latter the doctors decide to operation my hand and they ask me more money and my choice was asking to my husband but he don't response me even he don't call me and ask me and my families cover my all expenses and i sleep for about 11 days in the hospital and i tell to my husband my every condition by sms but he response nothing.
now i don't know what is going on betwn our r/n so how can i know that he went me or not?what is my duty to do as he is not treating me as his wife? i thought may be he is in a big problem but when i saw my mail he post a lot thing in the facebook which means he is in good condition but why ignore me ?
please tell me what i have to do coz now am not in good condition.
thank you

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry to learn about your situation. It happens with plenty of people that they marry outsiders and then after sometime, the husband ditches them.

However since he is offshore and the place is not reachable for you, you may file a case in the British embassy against him and please take evidences/documents/papers of your marriage so that they can make a case against him in england.

This is the only way to punish him or hold him accountable for his misdeeds.

[Quran 4:35] If you fear a breach between them twain (the man and his wife), appoint (two) arbitrators, one from his family and the other from her's; if they both wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation. Indeed Allah is Ever All­Knower, Well­Acquainted with all things.

[Quran 4:128] If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves; and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed. But if you do good and pr actise self-restraint, Allah (God) is well-acquainted with all that you do.

[Quran 4:129] you are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire: But turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air). If you come to a friendly understanding, and practise self- restraint, Allah (God) is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Quran 4:130] But if they disagree (and must part), Allah (God) will provide abundance for all from His all-reaching bounty: for Allah (God) is He that careth for all and is Wise.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.