I have just sat through class and watched a documentery called EL SISTEMA. It was horrible!! It was about haram music! Now my nerves and my heart feel ruined from being exposed to such loud music! I would like to know why this happened? I have been researching the harms of music. I feel awful now. Why do these bad things keep happening to me? How do I know Allah loves me?

Thank you."

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

No Problem ! allah asks us to Just replace evil with what is better. Therefore listen Quran recitation and these things will be erased from the hearts and the minds inshAllah.

If you are obedient in the 5 times prayer and your heart aches when you do anything forbidden, you are close to Allah and away from the clutches of shaitan.

Quran [4:116] Allah forgives not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him, but He forgives whom He pleases other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, has strayed far, far away (from the Right).

Quran [39:53] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran [39:54] "Turn you to your Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that you shall not be helped.

Quran [39:55] "And follow the Best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while you perceive not!

[Quran 61:10] O you who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?

[Quran 61:11] That you believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that you strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if you but knew!

[Quran 61:12] He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.