Asalamu alikum

kya yeh sab jo neechae likha gaye hai theek hai..??

Plz inform me in light of QURAN n sahi hadith in sha Allah :))))

''''Mujhe sab sata rahae hai mera dil dukha rahae hai tumhi hosila badana MADINI MADINAE WALAE...
Merae sab aziz chutae,sabi yaari bhi toh ruthae,
Kahin tum na rooth jana MADINI MADINAE WALAE...'''''

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

[Quran 39:3] Is it not to Allah (God) that sincere devotion is due? But those who take for protectors other than Allah (God) (say): "We only serve them in order that they may bring us nearer to Allah (God)." Truly Allah (God) will judge between them in that wherein they differ. But Allah (God) guides not such as are false and ungrateful.

Bilkul galat - yeh sab paisa banane ka haraam tareeka hai. Allah in logo ko hidayat de (ameen)

[Quran 2:41] ..... nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.