Islam/Need to ask about hala or haram

Question
ASLAM O ALAIKUM

I want to ask question about haram or halal. I want to start an online business the theme of the business is that the investor will come to my site to double their money and I will get the 1% commission from each investor. For example Investor "A" invest R.S100 and then investor "B" will come and invest RS.200 then the money of the investor "B" will goes to the investor "A" in this way the money of the investor "A" got doubled and then investor "C" will come and invest RS.400 and then the money will goes to investor "B" as again in this way the money of the investor "B"  got doubled and so on. So the question is as I got 1% from all investor so these money will haram or halal. I will not invest on my own site to get money double I only will get 1% from each investor. If still it is haram. Then can there is any possibilities that it can become halal. For example if the investor will invest on my site and I will get 1% from each investor and then I will give them the advertising credit to advertise on my site which will equal to 1% worth which I will get from investors. So in this case I will get the money from investor to give advertising service which will become the case that I am giving some service of worth of 1% so in this way does it can became a legal case means halal or not. And if in this situation it is halal then agr investors invest kre jaein paisy double krny k liay or on k paisy double hoe jaein to kya oska ghuna mjhy to nahe milay ga. Very very thanks for reading my question and for you valuable time. Please answered me.

Thank You

ALLAH HAFIZ

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

Generally speaking, investment and advertising COMMISSION  would be HALAAL as long as the product is HALAAL Inshaa Allaah

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM  

Islam

Islamic Scholar