Islam/Prayer and Being Cursed

I am teenager and I have been reading about the harms of music and alcohol. I have been, if I may tell you, sining for several years now. I read that a house with music and alcohol is cursed and prayers are not accepted. Well, my house is full of alcohol and music! I am very confused. Have I been sining because of these things in my house? Should I not be so hard on myself? How can my prayers be accepted? I feel like some shaitan has gotten a hold of me for years. How do I know I'm cursed? How can I be cured and stop sining while in this house ishallah? I feel guilty of my past sins but I keep sining and would be relieved to know if the root of my ill's stems from this predicament. If feel awful and have always sought to be a good person ishallah and hope this was the main reason for my problems. Thank you so very much.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

Indeed alcohol is one of the methods by which satan opens the road to other evils.
Therefore you are strongly advised to build up a plan that gradually kicks this impurity out of our house.

You are cursed or not that is a different part of the story. here we should work on a solution to drive you towards the faith of islam.

Please recite everyday surah baqara in the house. Do not miss the 5 obilgatory prayers. Practice regular charity and fast during the fasting months.

[Quran 5:90] O you who believe! Khamr (INTOXICANTS), Maysir (GAMBLING), Ansab (DEDICATION OF STONES), and Azlam (DIVINATION BY ARROWS)are a Rijs (abomination) of Shaytan's handiwork. So avoid that in order that you may be successful.

[Quran 5:91] Shaytan wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with Khamr (INTOXICANTS) and Maysir (GAMBLING), and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah and from the Salah (PRAYER). So, will you not then abstain.

[Quran Surah Baqara 2:219] They ask you concerning Khamr (INTOXICANTS) and Maysir (GAMBLING). Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." They ask you how much they are to spend; Say: "What is beyond your needs." Thus does Allah/God Make clear to you His Signs: In order that you may consider.

Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 1707.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not make your houses as graveyards. Satan runs away from the house in which Surah Baqara is recited.

May Allah help you regain the strength and wipe out the past sins. Please relace the evil with what is better.

Quran [39:53] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran [39:54] "Turn you to your Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that you shall not be helped.

Quran [39:55] "And follow the Best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while you perceive not!

[Quran 61:10] O you who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?

[Quran 61:11] That you believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that you strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if you but knew!

[Quran 61:12] He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions i

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.