Islam/relationship before marraige

Asalam Aylkum!

I hope that you will be fine along with your family.dear sir may be you remember me i asked so many question from you regarding my past mistakes & after your help & gudnice now  i got married on 21-06-2012 with that girl which i have relationship before marraige in which we have like husband & wife before nikha i am very ashamed sins & very much fear from Allah so many time i asked from ALLAh for my past sins which is i performed with my current wife before please i need little help that now we perporly marriad but so many time i am realy afraid when i think about my past sin and worng act which i done it my current wife before marriage girl. so many time i seek forgiveness from the Almighty Allah so can you guide me regarding the way which i asked forgiveness from Almighty Allah and my mind & hart become clean & satisfied that regarding my forgiveness.Please reply me must i will be waitng agrely.

There is no need to worry since you have already repented. Allah does expect that you do not repeat it again.

[Quran 3:135] And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse or major sins) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.

[Quran 3:136] For such, the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allah's Orders).

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.