Islam/Second Marriage

Respected Sir, Salam Alaikum

I am abroad with my family "wife & 3 kids" my mother back home alone, i found a girl about half of my age, i have informed her about my status, nothing hidden and she agreed to marry me and become second wife, she also agreed to stay with my mother. I have introduced her to my mother and she also liked her, now they talk with each other over phone and they both are happy & satisfied. I am going to marry her in near future.

So i would like to know, what i am doing is as per islam or there is any thing more i shall follow. Please advise me your best opinion in the light of islam.

May Allah Bless you all.
Jazak Allah Khair.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

May Allah bless your married life. However you are allowed to have more than one wives if you are able to do justice between them. Therefore please re-calculate as justice is a very big commitment.

[Quran 4:3] If you fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

AbuDawud Book 005, Hadith Number 2128.
Narated By AbuHurayrah : The Prophet (pbuh) said: When a man has two wives and he is inclined to one of them, he will come on the Day of resurrection with a side hanging down.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.