Islam/Special prayer

Assalamualaikum. I am a MBA student. I am passing trough some tensions and frustrations these days. I do not feel good because most of the time I am  alone. My father passed away 3 years ago and my other family members including mom are abroad. So what can I do or make dua to feel good or bring success in our family, is there any special righteous deed or salaat that I should offer? I try to offer 5 times prayer every day.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

please do not "try" but fully implement prayer in your daily routine. if you have forgotten then pray once you remember.
Recite astaghfarullah vigorously as it will bring huge mercies of Allah upon you.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.