Islam/Variances

Question
QUESTION: Asalam Aliakumm,
I have a question that I cannot figure out an answer for it. Why are some really ugly and others good looking (generally speaking- i understand that its a matter of opinion) some dark and some white others that have flat face and others round, some that are too short and others really tall, and others that are born blind, handicapped, with abnormalities, mutations, and others perfectly normal and etc.. I think its not fair in general to have variations since a persons character and depends on their circumstances and conditions. for example, a darker and ugly person may have an insecure personality than a cute and light skin person (that has lots of confidence because of their looks). Same with a person that is short compared to a taller person.

i can understand that if we we're all were same that life would be boring and dull, but why arent we moderately different. why so extreme differences. i know this world is a test but i dnt think the test is fair. some face soo much hardships and are raised in harsh environment while others are born and raised in a good environment. i am really confused. i hope i get my question across.

ANSWER: Wallekum As Salaam!

In the country you live in, you have answers for all your questions.

Did Obama's color/race came in way for his winning his presidential elections against WHITE.

Didn't William sisters (against all odds that you believe) made it to the No.1 slots when
compared Sharapovas & Grafs etc.both in Tennis and endorsements.

Did Abraham Lincoln's modest family background(woodcutter family) came in the way for what he
has archived during his life time.

Didn't the colored Americans whether in the field of music or sport achieve fame as much as
their White Americans.

Beethoven, the musician was born blind and many physically challenged achieved fame as good
as any normal person right in front of our eyes.

Well, the Almighty Allah knows the best a child dies immediately upon child birth and why
some lives long and same applies for rich/poor, ugly/beautiful and so on.

However, we have live examples as i quoted above despite all adversities and advantages
people did become famous, so it depends on one's hard work and confidence and not on the
color, creed or race.

Imagine a world where every one are equal, do you really thing that in that situation anyone
virtues/sins could be tested. And don't forget the varied climatic conditions the human race
live in and accordingly the features/color of human race differs to suit the varied environs.

How old are you and what color/race are you, though I don't believe in this but just got a
little curious due to your question.

I hope I answered your question to your satisfaction. Please read Koran in the language you
best understand to follow it. And Inshallah, you will find answers to all these questions.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all tot he true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: I am Ethiopian living in United States and I am 20 years old. You said, "do [I] really think that in that situation anyone virtues/sins could be tested." I don't think it could be tested, however, why do we need the test to began with. why have a test/freewill if God knows that some will go to hell.

Also, is hell forever or is hell depends on the level of a person's deed. Like a person who had more sins and went to hell but after his consequence can that person go to heaven.

Answer
Yes! Depends on his deeds. But the idol worshiper, and the pagans as well as the unbelievers are condemned to he'll and only the Almighty Allah knows the best.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed