Asalam Aliakumm,
I have a question that I cannot figure out an answer for it. Why are some really ugly and others good looking (generally speaking- i understand that its a matter of opinion) some dark and some white others that have flat face and others round, some that are too short and others really tall, and others that are born blind, handicapped, with abnormalities, mutations, and others perfectly normal and etc.. I think its not fair in general to have variations since a persons character and depends on their circumstances and conditions. for example, a darker and ugly person may have an insecure personality than a cute and light skin person (that has lots of confidence because of their looks). Same with a person that is short compared to a taller person.

i can understand that if we we're all were same that life would be boring and dull, but why arent we moderately different. why so extreme differences. i know this world is a test but i dnt think the test is fair. some face soo much hardships and are raised in harsh environment while others are born and raised in a good environment. i am really confused. i hope i get my question across.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Excellent question !

In fact its us - the humans - that have defined people as beautiful or ugly, we are responsible for creating the differences, creating races and then dividing ourselves based on this.

[Quran 95:4] Indeed, We created man of the best stature (mould)

Allah has already made us on the best of moulds as explained in the Quran. Everyone is beautifull. In the eyes of Allah, A black person is as beautifull as a white person. Its us that have made this differences.

indeed a character is not affected by the built of a person. If such would have been the reason, then you would have never seen blacks rising like anything these days. (look at the win of Obama)

AS for those who are handicapped, its because their parents indulged in adultery/alcohol/eating of swine/drugs etc. These have negative effects during conception of a child and the result - you know well.

AS for those who are born in hardships with not enough food/water etc, God helps such people when humanity fails to uplift them. The internet is full of stories of millions of such people who spent their childhood in extreme poverty but now its just the opposite.

Quran [22.78] And strive hard in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving a is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.