Islam/Attaining the bathroom

Question
QUESTION: How should we attain the bathroom on Islamic way. Does Islam tell us how to piss or to excrete.

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

As a Muslim we are commanded in the Koran to address each other with As Salaam Alaikum!

This shows your ignorance of Koran, please read and study Koran in the language you best
understand to follow and Inshallah you will never get thses kind of questions in your mind.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: As Salaam Alaikum

Dear brother! There is a imam in our near by masjed(mosque) who says that  
during excretion you should put one hand on your forehead and the other hand on your waist. And you should not excrete in a hole(a place in the ground where a small animal lives) but you should excrete in a proper place.
What do you say about this? Is he is right especially about putting hand on forehead and waist.
Is there is any kalma to be said after excretion and coming out of the toilet.

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

Looking by your English, you seems to be educated, but unfortunately asking this question like
that ignorant Imam who has no knowledge about Koran and Islam, projecting Islam in the most
absurd way for other religions to mock on Islam.

And for your information, one remembers the Almighty Allah at any place and at any time, so it
is up to you how to go about it,but there is no specific commands on such matters in the Koran.

But being educated what is stopping you from reading Koran in the language you best understand
and follow it rather that lending ears to these kind of ignorant Imams.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed