Islam/Cheating and lieing

As salaam alai kum,

they was a man name Aman Ulla sharif, who proposed me for marriage 6 years back,he liked me and wanted to marry me...everytime when it came to do his commitment, he alway gave excuse telling my mother is not agree for our marriage,then he ask time to convience his mother,for 6 month i gave him time,again when it time came to do his commitment,he lied me about his property issue and again ask 6 months time,i gave him time,same thing he did this time also new excuse,he said he's very sick and been admitted in hospital,this time i broke relation from him,but aman called my parents and spoke about one more last chance, this time surely i'll not step back from my commitment... but this time also he did same thing telling he cant leave his family... the worst part is i never met his family member in this 6 years,when ever i ask him to get anyone from his family to meet my parents, he always use to denied telling his family people mite create problem for me... i trusted him blindly but everytime he break his promises,he hurted me.
Allah has given value for his mother only? are my mother and father has no value? not even me he has hurt my parents to, he had promised them also that he'll marry me soon, but again he break his promise,One of my neibour said aman is married and has kids,when we ask him he denied telling,if i was married why i want to marry your daughter,still i trusted him blindly dint listen to my parents also, all the time he lied me cheated on me...
What is the punishment for person like Aman, who play with women heart, play with her izzat telling lies all the time and doing fake promises of marriage...
i cant come up from this all, What should i do. Please help me.. i have left everything on Allah swt...

Looking forward for your reply

You have separate yourself and get on with your life because you are Allah's best creation and no one should abuse you. You have every right to see your parents and respect and love them and you do not have to stay in a marriage that is abusive and full of hurt.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.