Islam/dream interpretation

Question
Asalamualaikum....

I want to get the interpretation of my dream.i saw that i was drinkin zamzam water and while drinking that,i was making dua i.e, i was asking Almighty ALLAH to fulfill one of my wish.

Please do tell me the interpretation...wasalaam:)

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

Zam Zam means water in Arabic, so it is nothing holy and do not attach importance as the
Almighty Allah has given the mankind water for survival and not to make it holy, but rather
use it judiciously.

And for your information the dream interpretation was taught to prophet Yusuf by the Almighty
Allah & am not sure if this talent/art of dream interpretation has been passed on to generation
to generation since then.

But many out there claiming to interpret dreams and make money and if you look at it is is more
or less predicting future while interpreting some dreams that tantamount to shirk.

What I can conclude about your dream is perhaps there is something you want which must be
facing hurdles to come your away and you are desperately trying to get it but not succeeding,
hence it must be weighing heavily on your mind that you are letting it out through dreaming by
seeking divine help like drinking zam zam water.

Just relax and be practical and whatever that is have courage to confront by saying to whom so
you want too w/o any fear and fearing only the Almighty Allah who am sure will always show
mercy on the true seekers Inshallah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed