Islam/Dream interpretation

Question
I saw a big and clean public toilet with one of the corner commodes broken but I use it. Next I see myself sitting on a couch and a snake appears in front of me and bites me on my foot. I donot realize that it has bitten me nor do I feel any pain or fear. Then it comes from my side and tries to bite me again. At this moment I realize that it bit me earlier and is now trying to bite again. I wake up beofre his second attack.
Kindly tell me what does it mean.

Answer
First of all as a practicing Muslim you are commanded to address with 'As Salaam Alaikum'
whenever you meet or see or write to another Muslim in the holy Koran.

Only Prophet Yusuf was blessed the divinity of interpreting the dreams by the Almighty Allah
and I don't think that has been passed on to generation after generations till date.

Though there are some people out there claiming to interpret the dreams and misguide ignorant
people to make fast money.

I can only say that you must be very scared of snakes and either would have slept over a snake
story  or a snake movie which might have been on back of your mind that came out through this
ream.

So do not get perturbed or attach any importance to dreams & carry on with your life following
the Koran.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed