Islam/Dream: Snake n Guns

Question
AsSalaamuAlaiykum

I dreamt my house is having some repairs being done as per Dad's guidance to me, the work was planting grass on our porch (one of the worker even states on how expensive the grass is in the market), and while following the given orders of clearing blocked holes with a stick, lots of water gushes out n with that comes out a huge snake, mostly a python n it's very long. it tries to climb the wall n move around the porch and I'm asking worker's n my brother to capture it whilst throwing sticks at it but during the capture n the snake passing beside us, we all r vey casual n calm. And then someone tries to calm it n trap it. And the authorities r called to take it. We also find few guns wrapped in cover from the same hole when water gushed out n kept it aside to hand over to the cops.

Kindly Translate the dream

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

First & foremost thought that strike me after reading your dream is that you are a naturalist
& a law abiding citizen,because did not get scared while the snake passed besides you and you
decided to call concern authorities to take the snake and the guns which can be dream like
this if one is a law abiding citizen in real.

But unfortunately, am unable to comprehend as to why so much importance is being given to the
dreams, because in one way it is an indirect act of fortune telling which is a shrik and many
people claim to be experts in dream interpretations especially in India, Pakistan & few other
Asian countries to make fast bucks.

As you are a Muslim, you should know that the Almighty Allah has taught only Prophet Yusuf
on dream interpretations but am unsure if this knowledge has been passed on to generations
after generations since that period. Am reproducing the Ayat below:

12:21
The one who bought him in Egypt said to his wife, "Take good care of him. Maybe he can help
us, or maybe we can adopt him." We thus established Joseph on earth, and we taught him the
interpretation of dreams. God's command is always done, but most people do not know.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed