Islam/help

Question
QUESTION: Assalamuliakum brother,
What if a wife says no to a conjugal relation after nikah but before rukhsati if her husband wants her to do so?

ANSWER: Wallekum As Salaam!

Am sorry I did not understand your question.

Who doesn't want to conjugal relations, husband or wife and why? What reasons, is it medical or was it a forced marriage or any spouse involved emotionally with some other person.

Unless you clarify me the above, I cannot answer you question clearly.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran.

QUESTION: Assalamuliakum brother,
First of al im sorry for not clarifying my qstn.
Im a muslim girl married(only nikah not rukhsati)..my hsband wants me to b in physical relation bt i refused keeping this in mind that in our culture (indain) its not acceptable.am i doing wrong?because i always feel his disappointness after my response..thanx to Almighty that HE blessed me with such an understanding husband bt stl im worried about the thing that im doing wrong..please help me out

Answer
WALLEKUM AS SALAAM!

Am sure you are an educated person and the sooner we realize the draw backs in these traditions the better for us.

As per Koran and Islam there is nothing like Ruksats etc, once Nikah is over, then both spouses
are at liberty and legally to have sexual relationship.

If your husband is patient then you are lucky but do not test his patience.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life

Islam

Azam Mohammaed