Islam/Help with many things

Question
Hi, I am a Christian and a Patriot American.  I am aware of the soft Jihad going on in my country. Trying to get my fellow patriots to see the biggest threat to our constitution isn't Zionist who is said to own our congress and Israel controlling every move we make or the NWO new world order it's creeping Sharia law. I am totally brainwashed in the bible.  I can't think secular to save the life of me..  Its like I am walking in a different world then everyone else.  Unless I am able to pull myself out of this thinking to think like how most of the world thinks I won't be able to see things their way and if I'm unable to do that I wont be able to debunk it. In other words all my proof stems from the bible a book a lot of them reject..  How is our nation going to be one of the 7 Nations to stand along side God fighting in the great battle if the majority of our population is Muslim and we have Sharia law?  I want to make sure our nation is one of the 7 standing with God..  I want my country on the good side.  Muslims have an excuse for everything.. I you say well the quran is saying this they say no that is an older verse or you have a poorly translated Quran or thats taken out of context. Their faith is so scattered all over the place I don't know even where to begin.  Where can I get proven facts about Muhammad may peace be upon him? Credible teachings of him.. I know that man well but all my sources are being rejected and said to be propaganda.  Its not propaganda if its coming from a million different places. My point also is this.. Islam is evil. Its sick evil and corrupt and these people are going to burn in hell if we don't do something.. I don't worry to much about the ones who choose this life I worry about the ones being forced into it.. If we get them to see the fraud behind it then it will give them more strength to except Jesus.  I want this faith exposed. Its tricking people. Its hurting people like no other faith has.. I only say peace upon him cuz I dont want to insult but he should have no peace. He molested a child.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

I think the real problem is as follows: Christians have stopped being a light and as a result darkness in many various forms has taken over. (see Deuteronomy 28:43) Instead of focusing on the darkness we need to focus on being a light for Jesus Christ, obeying his commands out of love for him. Then God will change the situation again (see Deuteronomy 30:1-5 - that principle still stays the same although the details have changed)

The one big thing that is missing in Islam is unconditional love. The system is held together by fear, threats and bondage to tradition. As Christians we need to give them what they lack: unconditional love that speaks truth and sets people free from fear, threats, bondage and tradition.

You can give Muslims truth (e.g found on sites like www.answering-islam.org or www.christianityexplained.net etc) but it must be done in the context of love (=care, help, compassion) May I suggest that you take this message to your church, reach out to Muslims around you with the love of Christ and pray for God to open their hearts to the truth of the Bible?

The best way to think secular is to walk in their shoes, imagining what it feels like to be in their situation. You will then soon discover that they all crave for love, acceptance, seurity and joy. That is exactly what God offers in Jesus Christ.  

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Of course this truth works the other way as well. A follower of Jesus needs to learn from Muslims about their faith too. I therefore ask them a few questions, some of them are rethorical:

Why do you wash the way you do? To remove najis, inpuritiy.
What is the most najis thing of all? Touching pork.
Is there anything filthier to God than that? Idolatry.
Where does idolatry take place? In the heart.
So you can clean the body vigorously but how do you clean the heart? By repentance and asking forgiveness.
You can't just repent of touching the pork, you must also wash.
How is repentance able to cleanse the heart of idolatry, but not the hands of pork, seeing that idolatry is filthier than pork?? Please answer that one for me.  

I hope you do not mind if I ask you some more questions:

Do you pray 5 times a day?
What else do you do so you will possibly go to heaven?
How many Sharia laws are there and how many of them do you obey well?
If you can not obey all of them, why would Allah requiere of you more than you can do?
Do you know whether you will be going to heaven?
Would you like to know the answer to the question of how we can get to heaven from the perspective of the Torah and the Injeel?

Alternatively, I offer them to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham