Islam/khutbah jumah friday

Asalamu alaikum

sir, mujhe batav jab koi molvi khutbah jumah deta hai jab wo pehly khutbah masnon padhta hai(alhamdillah nahmadul wanasta yenu) muje batav yeh kis kitab mai muje nikle gha... Aur kya hum khutbah masnon mai surah nisah k pehly 1 aayat, surah ahzad k akhri raku k do padh sakte hai kya. Plz give answer with refrence sahih hadith..thanks

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

I am extremely sorry for the late reply.

I will recomment you to purchase this book as it covers all aspect of namaz.

all the related hadith for Jumua is listed here.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.