Islam/marriage and family

QUESTION: asalamu alaykum ,im a muslim woman,im married now almost 3 years mashallah,i live with my husband and he works very hard to look after me and our daughter, my parents are very poor ,my dad recently decided to sell his house and come stay with me and my husband.he wants my husband to help him start a business with the money of the house... im scared if my dads business doesnt work out there responsibilty will fall on my husbands shoulders, if i had a job i wouldnt mind to take them here but i dont work its just my husbands income we hardly make it evry month...plz give me advice on what to tell my parents..

ANSWER: Wallekum As Salaam!

I think your parents shouldn't come and stay with you as it will increase more hardships when
your own family is struggling with the sole income of your husband.

I suggest you speak to your parents and tell your father that your husband will certainly help
him start his business as well as guide him but they have to stay on their own and whenever it is possible monetary help can also be extended.

I hope this solution will work Inshallah and leave the rest to the Almighty Allah who takes
care of every one when in trouble if one is steadfast in salat, fast & zakat especially during
trying times.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: asalamu alaykum

jazaakalah, i understand your answer and i will speak to my husband about this then i will tell my dad our conclusion.
u know im not a selfish person but my husband works very hard mashallah ALLAH gives us alot of barakat in our lives he even sends money to my parents if he has extra money he looks after his parents its alot plus the work he does is very hard.i read namaaz mashallah 5 times a day i only started this year plz make duaa 4 me and my family.

As Salaam Alaikum!

You need not explain anything to me as the Almighty Allah knows the best and everything. But only
remember that when we were children our parents first satisfies our hunger and satiates their in
case there is only one square meal.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce