Islam/Marriage in other caste

QUESTION: Asslamoalaikum,

I'm a muslim Girl of 28 years. We are siddiqui by caste. I have known a guy who is Muslim, Ansari by caste. We want to marry as we like each other and want a long life relationship by marrying.The boy's parents will agree.  but my parents do not agree because they do not want me to marry a ansari guy. They wanted to marry me off to a boy who was around 12-15 yrs elder to me, Khan by caste and well settled . I did not agree and left my house as my my parents were forcing to me marry without my consent. Now i live in another city in a hostel .I'm earning. It's been around two yrs since i left my home and I do not have contact with my parents, my two elder sister keep in touch with me.
I want to ask is it permissible for me to marry that guy with out my parents consent.
please guide me .

ANSWER: Wallekum As Salaam!

Am really surprised how Muslims can be so ignorant of one's own religion and take these extreme

First of all, you return to your parents immediately and ask for their forgiveness.

Once they forgive, ask them which caste/sect did our beloved prophet belong to as well as rest
of the other prophets sent by the Almighty Allah.

We are all Muslims and there is no castes or sect Ansari/Khan, Sheikh, Siddiqui or Shia/Sunni
etc., which are of our own making and now suffering every day due to this divide that you are
also facing now.

Am sure, your parents will understand what you are driving at and agree to your proposal soon

If you have still any problems you can contact me along with your parents so that Inshallah I
will explain them. but you have to return to your parents first.

Do not be afraid of any one except the Almighty Allah especially when you are doing anything
wrong or a sin and no one has a right to force any one into a marriage irrespective of caste,
creed or religion as per the law of the land.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.

QUESTION: Asslamoalaikum,
Thank you for guiding me.
I went home after two months of my leaving home and asked forgiveness, they were ready to forgive me only on the grounds that i should obey them and marry the guy of their choice.

My father replied that He will never in his life agree to my wish
as his Pride is at stake.

I love my father a lot and pray to God to guide him. Please you also make dua for him.

one of my friend, who is mashaAllah very punctual in namaz,asked me to do wazifa for any jaiz hajat.
the dua is " Ya badie al ajaei bi bil khair ya badieu" 1300 times for 12 days after isha namaz.
By Jaiz hajat here I do not mean marrying the guy of my choice.

I wanted to know if doing wazifa is right ? Is it allowed?
through one of the source I came to know that doing wazifa is bidah.

Also I wanted to ask that since I'm a working woman, I do not find an appropriate place in my office to pray Zuhar, asr and Maghrib namaz. I come home and offer qaza namaz for the Zuhar, asr and maghrib before isha namaz. Recently , I came to know that this is a wrong practice.
Please guide me.

Wallekum As Salaam!

Well, Wazifas doesn't help to overcome problems.

You have to be practical in your approach and pray the Almighty Allah every day to help you in over coming this problem to the satisfaction of all.

What does your father do, working or a business man?

Pride and ego has the been the weakness of mankind that Satan can easily invoke in humans. The Almighty Allah has said in the Koran to kill our egos in order to lead a righteous life.

If you think it works, you can ask your father to speak to me or I can call him on your behalf
as I will be in Delhi/Noida from 22nd Dec'12 to 2md Jan'13. My cell No. is 09849026154.

Read the below Koran verses & you will understand as how to seek help from the Almighty Allah.
You alone we worship. You alone we ask for help.
إِيّاكَ نَعبُدُ وَإِيّاكَ نَستَعينُ
You shall seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (Salat). This is difficult indeed, but not so for the reverent.
O you who believe, seek help through steadfastness and the Contact Prayers (Salat). God is with those who steadfastly persevere.
يٰأَيُّهَا الَّذينَ ءامَنُوا استَعينوا بِالصَّبرِ وَالصَّلوٰةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصّٰبِرينَ
Moses said to his people, "Seek God's help, and steadfastly persevere. The earth belongs to God, and He grants it to whomever He chooses from among His servants. The ultimate victory belongs to the righteous."
قالَ موسىٰ لِقَومِهِ استَعينوا بِاللَّهِ وَاصبِروا إِنَّ الأَرضَ لِلَّهِ يورِثُها مَن يَشاءُ
Say, "In whose hand is all sovereignty over all things, and He is the only one who can provide help, but needs no help, if you know?"
قُل مَن بِيَدِهِ مَلَكوتُ كُلِّ شَىءٍ وَهُوَ يُجيرُ وَلا يُجارُ عَلَيهِ إِن كُنتُم تَعلَمونَ مِن عِبادِهِ وَالعٰقِبَةُ لِلمُتَّقينَ
He is the One who helps you, together with His angels, to lead you out of darkness into the light. He is Most Merciful towards the believers.
هُوَ الَّذى يُصَلّى عَلَيكُم وَمَلٰئِكَتُهُ لِيُخرِجَكُم مِنَ الظُّلُمٰتِ إِلَى النّورِ وَكانَ بِالمُؤمِنينَ رَحيمً

Coming to Salat, we require only a couple of minutes and a dry place to offer Salat and am sure
you can find it in your office. But remember to say fard salat only wherever you are since it
requires not more than 5 minutes.

If one misses the salat then that salat has been missed for good since there is no concept of Khaza salat in the Koran.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce