Islam/pains on leg

Question
a.alykum, my sister's baby has been injected last week and his leg starting aching we use hospital medicines but still he cant stand or walk properly, please help us which dua to read so he get relief??

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

Well, am sure the must be in the good hands of a doctor especially in a country like US. However dua and shafa has to go together and it the Almighty Allah who is the healer of all ailments especially to the angle like babies.
The Koran says it has healing powers if the person recites it with firm and blind belief, but at the same Koran is for all of us to read, recite and understand and apply to lead a righteous life.

Am not a mufti or Alim, but I feel reciting this sura113 while making the baby go to sleep or whenever she is crying in pain or not walking proper & Inshallah the baby's leg should come to normal self.
113
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
١١٣
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
113:1
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak.
١:١١٣
قُل أَعوذُ بِرَبِّ الفَلَقِ
113:2
"From the evils among His creations.
٢:١١٣
مِن شَرِّ ما خَلَقَ
113:3
"From the evils of darkness as it falls.
٣:١١٣
وَمِن شَرِّ غاسِقٍ إِذا وَقَبَ
113:4
"From the evils of the troublemakers.
٤:١١٣
وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفّٰثٰتِ فِى العُقَدِ
113:5
"From the evils of the envious when they envy."
٥:١١٣
وَمِن شَرِّ حاسِدٍ إِذا حَسَدَ

And these few verses pertains to the test of Prophet Ayub when he was afflicted with painful disease and prayed the Almighty Allah that you can recite but try to understand the meaning it will throw up when you recite as Koran is a miracle and each verse throws up lot of guidance to the truthful seeker.

38:41
Remember our servant Job: he called upon his Lord, "The devil has afflicted me with hardship and pain."
*38:34 & 41 Solomon and Job represent both ends of the testing spectrum. We are put to the test through wealth, health, or lack of them, to see if we worship God alone under all circumstances.
٤١:٣٨
وَاذكُر عَبدَنا أَيّوبَ إِذ نادىٰ رَبَّهُ أَنّى مَسَّنِىَ الشَّيطٰنُ بِنُصبٍ وَعَذابٍ
38:42
"Strike the ground with your foot. A spring will give you healing and a drink."
٤٢:٣٨
اركُض بِرِجلِكَ هٰذا مُغتَسَلٌ بارِدٌ وَشَرابٌ
God Makes it up to the Believers
38:43
We restored his family for him; twice as many. Such is our mercy; a reminder for those who possess intelligence.
٤٣:٣٨
وَوَهَبنا لَهُ أَهلَهُ وَمِثلَهُم مَعَهُم رَحمَةً مِنّا وَذِكرىٰ لِأُولِى الأَلبٰبِ
38:44
"Now, you shall travel the land and preach the message, to fulfill your pledge." We found him steadfast. What a good servant! He was a submitter.
٤٤:٣٨
وَخُذ بِيَدِكَ ضِغثًا فَاضرِب بِهِ وَلا تَحنَث إِنّا وَجَدنٰهُ صابِرًا نِعمَ العَبدُ إِنَّهُ أَوّابٌ

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed