Islam/Pictures of in-animate objects

Question
Ok...my actual question is...i know that pictures of animate beings are haram in islam...like portraits of man or woman or animals...and i found that angels dont enter the house which has images or dog..recently i found the a hadith that ibn abbas said dont make pictures of animate objects,if you insist you can make pictures of trees or any in-animate objects..and allah says that who is more wrongdoer than who makes something like my creation..so i want to know isnt trees,forests,sky,sun,moon are creations of allah...so tell me is it permissible to take photographs with a digital cam or dslr of nature..river,trees...nature related things....main points are
1.ibn abbas say that drawing(now pictures i mean taken with cam)...trees or in animated things are ok.
2.but allah says about who creats something like his creation is a very wrongdoer...so arent trees included in this?(tree is also his creation)

Answer
Dear Mushfiqur,

Peace to you! Thank you for your good question. To answer I would need more information.

Could you send me the reference you mentioned of Ibn Abbas and other references that make you sure that pictures of animate beings are haram? The two of them appear to be contradictionary and we need to research them further.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham