Islam/Questions concerning quran version of Abraham

Question-"Why do you think Mohammed lied in quran by taking/copying an account of the,"Hebrew Abraham", and manipulating that account with his(Mohammed) own false account as if to take away the credited account of the Jews who already had their(Israelites) account written more than 1000 yrs. before Mohammed was even born?

In quran 2:127, "And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing.

Now this is obviously not referring to the same, "Hebrew Abraham", as mentioned in Tanakh or even in the Christian Holy Word. All educated Jew and Christian professors know this, even children/teenage. Even educated people in certain other countries know this.
Because, "Hebrew Abraham", mentioned in Torah/Tanakh and Holy Word took the route which was from Haran to the land of Canaan(see Genesis 12) and there built an alter to God in the land promised to him and his offspring.
Kaaba was simply a pagan temple used to worship Saturn. In fact, the Kaaba in Mecca is only one of many. There were approximately 20 Kaaba-style temples in surrounding Arab lands including: Al- Lat House, Najran Kaaba, the Shaddad Kaaba, Ghatfan Kaaba and the Du-Khesla House(The Kaaba in Yemen).
Before Mohamed's time a poet named Zohair Ibn Abi Salma mentions that the ones who built the Kaaba came from the Quraish tribe. His poem reads: "I swear by the house, which the people turn around, who also built it, the Quraish and the Georhem." (The Georhem was a tribe that lived around Mecca at the same time as the Quraish.

There's no external writings to support the claim of the quran in this fatal error.
There's no external archaeological findings to support the claim of this book's assumption.

So since it's not the Hebrew Abraham, then what Arab was also named Abraham that this quran book is referring to?

Why do you think Mohammed purposely manipulated the Holy Word of the LORD to discredit the Jews and Christians throughout that quran book?

Was Arab Mohammed that jealous of Jews and Christians who lives better than Arabs that he had to copy writings from both Jew and Christian and manipulate them with his own version of what happened in order to discredit the Jews and Christians as is to make his own belief the one true account?

I understand why so many people don't convert to this islam belief because there's no external proof to support anything in the quran book before Mohammed was even born.
There is no pre-islam because there was no islam before Mohammed.
Just like I understand why so many people who converted to islam, leave islam and convert back to Christianity.

There's no taking a book seriously if the it is solely
self -centered with no other external support to verify what it claims to be true.

So then, can you intelligently answer these questions?

As Salaam Alaikum, Peace, Shalom brother!

Well, the Almighty in the Koran has said through Prophet Mohammed to preach and practice the
religion followed by prophet Abraham.

Prophet Mohammed did not find any new religion but followed the religion of Prophet Abraham.

Further, the Almighty is asking to beilive and follow all the scriptures that were blessed upon
the prophets.

The Almighty has not given each community a different religion, all the scriptures ask us to believe in oneness of the Almighty and submitting to the Almighty unconditionally

The race/community who followed Prophet Moses came to be known as Jews, similalryl followers of prophet Buddha as Buddhists, followers of Jesus Christ as Christians & followers of Prophet Mohammed as Mohammedans.

The meaning of a Muslim is 'one who believes in the oneness of the unseen Almighty & submit
to the Almighty unconditionally.

So, all the followers without deviating from the true preachings/teachings of all the prophets
are considered as Muslims if you take the literal meaning of a Muslim.

However, in each community quite a few deviated & call themselves, Buddhists, Jews, Christians
and Mohammedans thus arguing/fighting with each other just because of each community's ego that
the Almighty asked one & all to kill their ego if one wants to follow the true path of prophet
Abrham's religion and not fall prey to follow footsteps of Satan.

If Prophet Mohammed has lied then in the Koran wouldn't have commanded to follow the religion
of prophet Abraham and accept other scriptures.

Anyway, that's the best I can try to clarify your throughts on the Koran and prophet Mohammed, with whatever intelligence am blessed by the Almighty & to substantiate it am reproducing the ayats in the Koran on prophet Abraham and the scriptures that may throw some light esepecially
to those with some intelligence.

May the Almighty have mercy upon us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path to
live a righteous life.

Recall that Abraham was put to the test by his Lord, through certain commands, and he fulfilled them. (God) said, "I am appointing you an imam for the people." He said, "And also my descendants?" He said, "My covenant does not include the transgressors."
We have rendered the shrine (the Ka`aba) a focal point for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall purify My house for those who visit, those who live there, and those who bow and prostrate."
Abraham prayed: "My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and provide its people with fruits. Provide for those who believe in God and the Last Day." (God)said, "I will also provide for those who disbelieve. I will let them enjoy, temporarily, then commit them to the retribution of Hell, and a miserable destiny."
As Abraham raised the foundations of the shrine, together with Ismail (they prayed): "Our Lord, accept this from us. You are the Hearer, the Omniscient.
Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except one who fools his own soul? We have chosen him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be with the righteous.
Moreover, Abraham exhorted his children to do the same, and so did Jacob: "O my children, God has pointed out the religion for you; do not die except as submitters."
Had you witnessed Jacob on his death bed; he said to his children, "What will you worship after I die?" They said, "We will worship your god; the god of your fathers Abraham, Ismail, and Isaac; the one god. To Him we are submitters."
They said, "You have to be Jewish or Christian, to be guided." Say, "We follow the religion of Abraham - monotheism - he never was an idol worshiper."
Say, "We believe in God, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."
Do you say that Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs were Jewish or Christian? Say, "Do you know better than God? Who is more evil than one who conceals a testimony he has learned from God? God is never unaware of anything you do."
Have you noted the one who argued with Abraham about his Lord, though God had given him kingship? Abraham said, "My Lord grants life and death." He said, "I grant life and death." Abraham said, "God brings the sun from the east, can you bring it from the west?" The disbeliever was stumped. God does not guide the wicked.
Abraham said, "My Lord, show me how You revive the dead." He said, "Do you not believe?" He said, "Yes, but I wish to reassure my heart." He said, "Take four birds, study their marks, place a piece of each bird on top of a hill, then call them to you. They will come to you in a hurry. You should know that God is Almighty, Most Wise."
God has chosen Adam, Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of Amram (as messengers) to the people.
O followers of the scripture, why do you argue about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Do you not understand?
Abraham was neither Jewish, nor Christian; he was a monotheist submitter. He never was an idol worshiper.
The people most worthy of Abraham are those who followed him, and this prophet, and those who believe. God is the Lord and Master of the believers.
Say, "We believe in God, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and in what was given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters."
Say, "God has proclaimed the truth: You shall follow Abraham's religion - monotheism. He never was an idolater."
In it are clear signs: the station of Abraham. Anyone who enters it shall be granted safe passage. The people owe it to God that they shall observe Hajj to this shrine, when they can afford it. As for those who disbelieve, God does not need anyone.
Are they envious of the people because God has showered them with His blessings? We have given Abraham's family the scripture, and wisdom; we granted them a great authority.
Who is better guided in his religion than one who submits totally to God, leads a righteous life, according to the creed of Abraham: monotheism? God has chosen Abraham as a beloved friend.
We have inspired you, as we inspired Noah and the prophets after him. And we inspired Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, the Patriarchs, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon. And we gave David the Psalms.
Recall that Abraham said to his father Ăzer, "How could you worship statues as gods? I see that you and your people have gone far astray."
We showed Abraham the marvels of the heavens and the earth, and blessed him with certainty:
Such was our argument, with which we supported Abraham against his people. We exalt whomever we will to higher ranks. Your Lord is Most Wise, Omniscient.

This scripture is infallible; a beacon for the righteous;
Recall that we gave Moses scripture and the statute book, that you may be guided.
We gave Moses the scripture, and subsequent to him we sent other messengers, and we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit. Is it not a fact that every time a messenger went to you with anything you disliked, your ego caused you to be arrogant? Some of them you rejected, and some of them you killed.
When this scripture came to them from God, and even though it agrees with, and confirms what they have, and even though they used to prophesy its advent when they talked with the disbelievers, when their own prophecy came to pass, they disbelieved therein. God's condemnation thus afflicts the disbelievers.
2:97 Say, "Anyone who opposes Gabriel should know that he has brought down this (Quran) into your heart, in accordance with God's will, confirming previous scriptures, and providing guidance and good news for the believers."
Now that a messenger from God has come to them, and even though he proves and confirms their own scripture, some followers of the scripture disregard God's scripture behind their backs, as if they never had any scripture.
The Jews said, "The Christians have no basis," while the Christians said, "The Jews have no basis." Yet, both of them read the scripture. Such are the utterances of those who possess no knowledge. God will judge them on the Day of Resurrection, regarding their disputes.
We have seen you turning your face about the sky (searching for the right direction). We now assign a Qiblah that is pleasing to you. Henceforth, you shall turn your face towards the Sacred Masjid. Wherever you may be, all of you shall turn your faces towards it. Those who received the previous scripture know that this is the truth from their Lord. God is never unaware of anything they do.
Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful; these are the righteous.
The messenger has believed in what was sent down to him from his Lord, and so did the believers. They believe in God, His angels, His scripture, and His messengers: "We make no distinction among any of His messengers." They say, "We hear, and we obey.* Forgive us, our Lord. To You is the ultimate destiny."
He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel
He sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses - which constitute the essence of the scripture - as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who harbor doubts in their hearts will pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning. None knows the true meaning thereof except God and those well founded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in this - all of it comes from our Lord." Only those who possess intelligence will take heed.
The only religion approved by God is "Submission." Ironically, those who have received the scripture are the ones who dispute this fact, despite the knowledge they have received, due to jealousy. For such rejectors of God's revelations, God is most strict in reckoning.
"He will teach him the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel."
"I confirm previous scripture - the Torah - and I revoke certain prohibitions imposed upon you. I come to you with sufficient proof from your Lord. Therefore, you shall observe God, and obey me.
Say, "O followers of the scripture, let us come to a logical agreement between us and you: that we shall not worship except God; that we never set up any idols besides Him, nor set up any human beings as lords beside God." If they turn away, say, "Bear witness that we are submitters."
He sent down to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming all previous scriptures, and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel
God took a covenant from the prophets, saying, "I will give you the scripture and wisdom. Afterwards, a messenger will come to confirm all existing scriptures. You shall believe in him and support him." He said, "Do you agree with this, and pledge to fulfill this covenant?" They said, "We agree." He said, "You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you."
If they reject you, messengers before you have been rejected, even though they brought proofs, the Psalms, and the enlightening scripture.
Surely, some followers of the previous scriptures do believe in God, and in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed to them. They reverence God, and they never trade away God's revelations for a cheap price. These will receive their recompense from their Lord. God is the most efficient in reckoning.
Are they envious of the people because God has showered them with His blessings? We have given Abraham's family the scripture, and wisdom; we granted them a great authority.
O you who believe, you shall believe in God and His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed through His messenger, and the scripture He has revealed before that. Anyone who refuses to believe in God, and His angels, and His scriptures, and His messengers, and the Last Day, has indeed strayed far astray.
Lessons From Israel
The people of the scripture challenge you to bring down to them a book from the sky! They have asked Moses for more than that, saying, "Show us God, physically." Consequently, the lightning struck them, as a consequence of their audacity. Additionally, they worshiped the calf, after all the miracles they had seen. Yet, we pardoned all this. We supported Moses with profound miracles.
O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about God except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of God, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him. Therefore, you shall believe in God and His messengers. You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good. God is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. God suffices as Lord and Master
Today, all good food is made lawful for you. The food of the people of the scripture is lawful for you, [and your food is lawful for them]*. Also, you may marry the chaste women among the believers, as well as the chaste women among the followers of previous scripture, provided you pay them their due dowries. You shall maintain chastity, not committing adultery, nor taking secret lovers. Anyone who rejects faith, all his work will be in vain, and in the Hereafter he will be with the losers.
Subsequent to them, we sent Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the previous scripture, the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, containing guidance and light, and confirming the previous scriptures, the Torah, and augmenting its guidance and light, and to enlighten the righteous.
Then we revealed to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming previous scriptures, and superseding them. You shall rule among them in accordance with God's revelations, and do not follow their wishes if they differ from the truth that came to you. For each of you, we have decreed laws and different rites. Had God willed, He could have made you one congregation. But He thus puts you to the test through the revelations He has given each of you. You shall compete in righteousness. To God is your final destiny - all of you - then He will inform you of everything you had disputed.
We have sent down the Torah,* containing guidance and light. Ruling in accordance with it were the Jewish prophets, as well as the rabbis and the priests, as dictated to them in God's scripture, and as witnessed by them. Therefore, do not reverence human beings; you shall reverence Me instead. And do not trade away My revelations for a cheap price. Those who do not rule in accordance with God's revelations are the disbelievers.
Say, "O people of the scripture, you have no basis until you uphold the Torah, and the Gospel, and what is sent down to you herein from your Lord." For sure, these revelations from your Lord will cause many of them to plunge deeper into transgression and disbelief. Therefore, do not feel sorry for the disbelieving people.
God will say, "O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My blessings upon you and your mother. I supported you with the Holy Spirit, to enable you to speak to the people from the crib, as well as an adult. I taught you the scripture, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel. Recall that you created from clay the shape of a bird by My leave, then blew into it, and it became a live bird by My leave. You healed the blind and the leprous by My leave, and revived the dead by My leave. Recall that I protected you from the Children of Israel who wanted to hurt you, despite the profound miracles you had shown them. The disbelievers among them said, `This is obviously magic.
They never valued God as He should be valued. Thus, they said, "God does not reveal anything to any human being." Say, "Who then revealed the scripture that Moses brought, with light and guidance for the people?" You put it down on paper to proclaim it, while concealing a lot of it. You were taught what you never knew - you and your parents. Say, "God (is the One who revealed it)," then leave them in their heedlessness, playing.
This too is a blessed scripture that we have revealed, confirming the previous scriptures, that you may warn the most important community* and all those around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter will believe in this (scripture), and will observe the Contact Prayers (Salat).
And we gave Moses the scripture, complete with the best commandments, and detailing everything, and a beacon and mercy, that they may believe in meeting their Lord.
In their history, there is a lesson for those who possess intelligence. This is not fabricated Hadith; this (Quran) confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a beacon and mercy for those who believe.
We provided them with the proofs and the scriptures. And we sent down to you this message, to proclaim for the people everything that is sent down to them, perhaps they will reflect.
Similarly, we gave Moses the scripture, and rendered it a beacon for the Children of Israel that: "You shall not set up any idol as a Lord and Master beside Me.
We addressed the Children of Israel in the scripture: "You will commit gross evil on earth, twice. You are destined to fall into great heights of arrogance.
Proclaim, "Believe in it, or do not believe in it." Those who possess knowledge from the previous scriptures, when it is recited to them, they fall down to their chins, prostrating.
O John, you shall uphold the scripture, strongly." We endowed him with wisdom, even in his youth.
Mention in the scripture Mary. She isolated herself from her family, into an eastern location.
(The infant spoke and) said, "I am a servant of God. He has given me the scripture, and has appointed me a prophet.
Mention in the scripture Abraham; he was a saint, a prophet.
Mention in the scripture Moses. He was devoted, and he was a messenger prophet.
And mention in the scripture Ismail. He was truthful when he made a promise, and he was a messenger prophet.
And mention in the scripture Idris. He was a saint, a prophet.
We have decreed in the Psalms, as well as in other scriptures, that the earth shall be inherited by My righteous worshipers.
We gave Moses the scripture, that they may be guided.
We have given Moses the scripture, and appointed his brother Aaron to be his assistant.
We gave Moses the scripture - after having annihilated the previous generations, and after setting the examples through them - to provide enlightenment for the people, and guidance, and mercy, that they may take heed.
Now that the truth has come to them from us, they said, "If only we could be given what was given to Moses!" Did they not disbelieve in what was given to Moses in the past? They said, "Both (scriptures) are works of magic that copied one another." They also said, "We are disbelievers in both of them."
Those whom we blessed with the previous scriptures will believe in this.
We granted him Isaac and Jacob, we assigned to his descendants prophethood and the scriptures, we endowed him with his due recompense in this life, and in the Hereafter he will surely be with the righteous.
You shall recite what is revealed to you of the scripture, and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), for the Contact Prayers prohibit evil and vice. But the remembrance of God (through Salat) is the most important objective.* God knows everything you do.
You did not read the previous scriptures, nor did you write them with your hand. In that case, the rejectors would have had reason to harbor doubts.
We have given Moses the scripture - do not harbor any doubt about meeting Him - and we made it a guide for the Children of Israel.
Those who disbelieve have said, "We will not believe in this Quran, nor in the previous scriptures." If you could only envision these transgressors when they stand before their Lord! They will argue with one another back and forth. The followers will tell their leaders, "If it were not for you, we would have been believers."
If they disbelieve you, those before them have also disbelieved. Their messengers went to them with clear proofs, and the Psalms, and the enlightening scriptures.
What we revealed to you in this scripture is the truth, consummating all previous scriptures. God is fully Cognizant of His servants, Seer.
We passed the scripture from generation to generation, and we allowed whomever we chose from among our servants to receive it. Subsequently, some of them wronged their souls, others upheld it only part of the time, while others were eager to work righteousness in accordance with God's will; this is the greatest triumph.
We have given Moses the guidance, and made the Children of Israel inherit the scripture.
We have given Moses the scripture and it was also disputed. If it were not for your Lord's predetermined decision, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, they harbor too many doubts.
This is what you shall preach, and steadfastly maintain what you are commanded to do, and do not follow their wishes. And proclaim: "I believe in all the scriptures sent down by God. I was commanded to judge among you equitably. God is our Lord and your Lord. We have our deeds and you have your deeds. There is no argument between us and you. God will gather us all together; to Him is the ultimate destiny."
We have given the Children of Israel the scripture, wisdom, and prophethood, and provided them with good provisions; we bestowed upon them more blessings than any other people.
Before this, the book of Moses provided guidance and mercy. This too is a scripture that confirms, in Arabic, to warn those who transgressed, and to give good news to the righteous.
They said, "O our people, we have heard a book that was revealed after Moses, and confirms the previous scriptures. It guides to the truth; to the right path.
Everything they did is recorded in the scriptures.
We sent Noah and Abraham, and we granted their descendants prophethood and the scripture. Some of them were guided, while many were wicked.
Thus, the followers of previous scripture should know that they have not monopolized God's mercy and grace, and that all grace is in God's hand. He bestows it upon whomever He wills. God is Possessor of Infinite Grace.
Also Mary, the Amramite. She maintained her chastity, then we blew into her from our spirit. She believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures; she was obedient.
In honorable scriptures.

I would like to end it here with the below 3 ayats praying the Almighty to bestow you enough
wisdom to understand & guide you to the true path of the religion given to Prophet Abraham by the Almighty.

One God/One Religion

Do not argue with the people of the scripture (Jews, Christians, and Muslims) except in the nicest possible manner - unless they transgress - and say, "We believe in what was revealed to us and in what was revealed to you, and our god and your god is one and the same; to Him we are submitters."

This is what you shall preach, and steadfastly maintain what you are commanded to do, and do not follow their wishes. And proclaim: "I believe in all the scriptures sent down by God. I was commanded to judge among you equitably. God is our Lord and your Lord. We have our deeds and you have your deeds. There is no argument between us and you. God will gather us all together; to Him is the ultimate destiny.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce