Islam/Sex in Islam

QUESTION: Q1) Please give reference in Quran and Hadith that licking vagina and sucking penis is allowed in Islam?

It is a crucial matter to discuss please give proper and authentic reference from Quran and Hadith. Thanks alot

ANSWER: oral sex

Mouth/tongue are those elavated/superior organs of the human body which are used to recite the sacred verses of the Holy Quran. Thus our prophet made every effort to clean them regularly with siwak and have strongly recommended its use to his followers.

Thus such organs should not be used be used to engage in licking/sucking those places from where urine/stool/blood of menses are discharged.

The prophet has instructed not even to touch the private parts used in excretion with the Right hand.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 004, Hadith Number 155
Narated By Abu Qatada : Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever anyone of you drinks water, he should not breathe in the drinking utensil, and whenever anyone of you goes to a lavatory, he should neither touch his penis nor clean his private parts with his right hand."

All the organs of the body are pure and holy if they are washed properly. The sexual parts can be kissed and licked provided the opening from where urine or menses flows out should be avoided.

The top portion of the penis and the urethra/vagina of the women should not be touched in any case. The lobes and the clitoris can be accessed in your foreplay as they are do not discharge dirt.

Inserting your tongue in the vaginal opening can be seen as a filthy practice.

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0270.
Narated By 'Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin : Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his paternal aunt narrated to him that she asked 'Aisha: What if one of us menstruates and she and her husband have no bed except one? She replied: I relate to you what the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) had done.

One night he entered (upon me) while I was menstruating. He went to the place of his prayer, that is, to the place of prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his house. He did not return until I felt asleep heavily, and he felt pain from cold. And he said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon he until he became warm and slept.

QUESTION: Assalaam O Alaikum,
Sir my views are very much clear regarding my question asked before. Thanks for the valuable information.

Q) Sir my question is that you have mentioned 2 opinions and both are seem to be correct in the light of Hadith. Now if I will ask my wife to suck me down or my wife asks me to lick her down so will it be correct? Because in Surah Bakarah that "Wifes are your crop you can cultivate them as you like (AYAT 222 - 223)" (ITS NOT THE MEANING OF THE AYAT ITS THE CONTEXT THAT I HAVE UNDERSTOOD FROM THAT AYAT) so to get myself satisfaction or my wife satisfied can we both suck and lick each other?

Kindly reply. Thanks for your valuable information and support.

The Ayat - Wives are tilth (which means land not crop) and you can go to them as you like - means you are permitted to have relations in any posture you like as long.

A person puts the seed in the soil and then out comes the crop. Similarly you put your seed in the womens part (soil) and you will get an offspring.

Sucking and licking are not part of the satisfaction system. Its best to avoid it if there is chances that sexual fluids, discharge and impurities to be released, enters into the mouth.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.