Islam/sex in islam

QUESTION: Can a muslim visit his wives that lives in seperate house on the same day and have sex with them during the visit before going back to spend the night with one of them ?

ANSWER: [Quran 2:223] Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will, and send (good deeds, or ask Allah to bestow upon you pious offspring) before you for your ownselves. And fear Allah, and know that you are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give good tidings to the believers (O Prophet Muhammad).

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0219.
Chapter : Desireablity of performing ablution after intercourse if one desires to repeat it.

Narated By Abu Rafi' : One day the Prophet (pbuh) had intercourse with all his wives. He took a bath after each intercourse. I asked him: Apostle of Allah, why don't you make it a single bath? He replied: This is more purifying, better and cleaning.

Yes indeed you can do so, there is no harm in it.

QUESTION: Should a wife have a ghusl bath after her husband engage in foreplay with her despite the fact that she did not climax with the husband during the act?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

She need not take a bath if she has not ejavulated nor her private parts has touched yours. However wudhu is recommended.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.