We all know that the time of our birth and death is written by Allah. We neither live a day less nor more. Allah-Ta-Ala has fixed our date of death.
My question is that when a person commits suicide, does he die earlier than the day of death written for him.
Also there are cases when the person dies immediately after committing suicide OR sometimes he spends days in hospital and then dies. So please let me know what should we understand by death in such cases. After all its Allah-Ta-Ala who decides the time of our death.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Suicide is haraam in islam. A person will invite hell over him forever by doing suicide. Its equal to unbelief.

Death is written in ones fate and it will come at the stipulated time. how a person dies it all depends upon ones intent. If one intends haraam death, it will come according to ones wishes. If one intends halaal death, then Allah will make sure that halaal death comes to him/

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.