Islam/How To Think Of How ALLAH S.W.T Look like

Question
okay here the talk...I think of Allah almost everyday,Alhamdullilah...but the problem is that I have a BIG imagination....so people says that Allah is a Noor(light)...so everytime i think of Allah i will think of light,not by saying Allah is a light but by imagining it by thinking that Allah is behind that Light...but that light is not him...hes behind it and only when i die i will see Allah that is behind that Light....IS IT A SINS to think of a light when i think of Allah is behind the light???if it is how should i think of Allah by not Imagining anything..???

Answer
Well, as a practicing Muslim, you should first learn and remember to say As Salaam Alaikum while
writing to another Muslim or when ever you come across a Muslim.

It is good and nice to remember the Almighty Allah always and thank for the bounties that has
been blessed upon us in this world.

It is not a is to imagine how the Almighty Allah looks but you can let lose your imaginations
how the Almighty Allah can look while studying science, human evolution, plants, Animals and
every living things/organism universes and skies & the unexplored planets galaxies etc.

Whether the Almighty Allah is the most powerful light or energy you can be REST assured that as a
human we can't even look indirectly as we are all aware what happened to prophet Moses when he
insisted to look at the Almighty Allah as mentioned in the Koran.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed