Islam/Bank Career

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2013-03-07 11:32:42
As Salaam Alaikum!

As an educated man why are you depending on people like any one of you to know what is haram and halal when the Koran clearly

mentioned on halal and haraam.

Read the Koran in the language you best understand and if the translation has ambiguity and do not satisfy your conscience, then read other translations till it satisfies your conscience

and you accept it to act upon accordingly.

Then you need not depend on others to decide what is haraam and Halal since you can act upon what is mentioned in the Koran.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the the true path of Islam as per the Koran.

Islam

Shakeeb Ahmad