Islam/Urgent need help.. Problems with father in law and husband

christabel wrote at 2013-07-27 12:23:01

My name is Miss Christabel and Iím from Canada.

I am shearing this testimony to the whole world especially anyone who needs help.

No matter your your problem love,money, or anything else thereís only one temple to get this help thereís nothing too big that Dr onunu can't handle whatever your problem is. I contacted temple to get some help the oracle was very understanding in my situation and my problem the oracle told me everything I had to do to get this help and what was required of me,the oracle was always there to answer any question I had and was always quick in responding to my questions or any problem I had. This grate temple have showed me power by reuniting me and my husband after a separation of two years my life was tuning apart before a friend introduce me to this grate temple where i became a woman again.

my marriage was over with many problems, i was unable to conceive, and my husband was having financial difficulty, and his family people said i was the course of all this problem they make my husband who love me so much divorce me i was confuse and i run to my friend who gave me this email that i should contact this temple which i did and today my life is a testimony with a baby to show for it and stable finance also,

all thanks to Dr anunu who did all this in my life and in my family who make me to smile as a mother i am forever indebted to you sir because you have done what no man can do in my life.

i promise you sir that i will share this testimony to the whole world.

you reading this testimony my problem might not be your problem yours might be touching than my own or even less but this is the only one who can help you there are others who are there for the sake of money but my papa Dr anunu is here to help you and i contact him on his mail. you will be glad contacting him.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.