Islam/TALAQ

Question
QUESTION: mery dost ki bevi kisi our k sath bahag gie 8din k bad pakree gie our wapis hoi tu kia mery dost ko usy TALAQ de deney chaey ya phir sy sath rakh lena chaey
merbani farma k quran pak our hadees ke hawaley sy jaldi jawab dein our ho sakey tu ayat number our hadees ki kitab ka namm our hadees number b lekh dein
jawab meri Email par send karein

Allah Hafiz

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

Am really sad to hear about friend's wife, but before we discuss this need to know whether the
marriage was forced upon her because no good woman would take this step unless she has been forced into a marriage.

Even then, she doesn't have the right to elope with an another man or the man she loves once
she is married to someone else.

Instead of having the courage to elope with an another man, she should have taken courage to confide in her husband that she want to live with the man she wants & sought a divorce(Khula).

Koran is very strict on adultery but one has to evaluate the whole situation before any
punishment is meted out.

However, you ask your friend whether he can live with her for the rest of his life after
knowing that she spent 8 days with an another man.

Further, can he be absolutely sure/confident that she would not do it again in future.

So, once your friend finds answers on the above, then he can take whatever decision i.e.
taking her back or divorcing her.

In case of divorce, she is not eligible for any maintainance as per the Koran.

May the Almighty Allah bestow your friend with patience & better understanding to take a sound
decision.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us by forgiving our sins and guide us all to the true
path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: 1. as i am working 135 Km away from my residence. I am daily going to work rest of Friday. What is order from Islam for Prayer (Namaz). I should Pray half?
2. How much money if I have then I should pay Zakat? and how much bank balance. as I listen to any body that if any one have 60000Rs. he should pay zakat.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a salaam whenever we meet or
write to each other.

Salat is only few minutes and there is ample time between each salat that one can perform even
if one is travelling a distance that you mentioned.

Regarding Zakat, it is 2.5% on the net income whenever you receive it in your hand irrespective
of how much you earn.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed