Islam/abt sexual lfie between husband and wife

Assalam O Alaikum,
         Due to financial problem and bit quarrel me and my wife lives seperately( seperate states) and I do talk with her and I do visit my wife n my daughter regularly and same time I trying to solve all the problems. And now I m feeling have sex when I visit my wife she refuses and says 1st financial problem solves then she may think. So what are the solution for this in islamic law.
Allah Hafiz
Amaan Khan

Wallekum As Salaam!

What your wife is doing is a complete sin as she cannot keep conditions to have sexual
relations once she is married to you.

Make her realize that she will be in big trouble denying your right and the Almighty Allah
forbid if you stray in your marriage she is also part of that sin and she may lose you for

Everyone has financial problems and this is not the way for a wife to act, in fact she should
be supporting you in your difficult times and not make your life more difficult.

Talk to her and impress upon her that what she is doing is a sin as per the Koranic teachings.

Inshallah she will realize her mistake and become a more supportive wife soon.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce