Islam/Affair after marriage

Question
one of my friend got married in May 2012. Her husband was having affair with one Hindu girl when he was in college. He asked his family to let him married with that girl. As that girl was hindu, his family denied to let him married with that girl. then he was asked by his family to go abroad and he stayed in abroad for arrund 3-4 years. Before two years he came to his native place and his family asked him to marry my Friend....

He saw my friend and he agree to marry her. Then he came back to abroad and my friend and he got engaged and he started talking to my friend on mobile.

In May 2012, they got married very nicely. But since 3-4 months my friend was feeling little different and she started checking his mobile phone (calls and msgs) and before 10 days she came to her mothers place for one day and after that she went back to her home. As she enter the room she felt like something has happened in her absence.

She started asking her husband and then he confess that he has called the girl with whom he had affair in his college time and had sex and said he will not do it again and will do whatever her wife say to do.

My friend come back to her mothers place but did not inform her parents and she informed us. She is crying since she came to know this. And yesterday her parents came to know this and instructed that she will not go back to that boy.

Please advice us regarding our above difficulty, what should she do? Whether she should give one chance to him or she should take divorce.

Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation.

Answer
Forgiveness is always best and its not her parents but her decision if she wants him back however if he is love with that girl he will find her again and he will not be happy until he is with her even if she is Hindu, she should have married her. That's the storm of love!

See my book Intimacy and Sacred at amazon.com

Thanks for any support.

Islam

Imam Habeeb