Islam/Completing prayer(Method)

Question
QUESTION: If due to some genuine reason I am unable to complete my four rak'ahs of duhr prayer an offer only two...and after some time I complete it up...My question is that while completing the 2 rak'ahs which are due should I start with Subhaanak-Allaahumma and recite the surah e.g.,Ikhlaas(which we usually do in the first 2 rak'ahs)after,Fatiha in both the rak'ahs,or I should pray these 2 rak'ahs as we normally pray the third and fourth rak'ahs?...please,if you don't know just say so(even if you are not sure)

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

We are commanded in the Koran as Muslims to greet one another with As Salaam Alaikum!

Your question is not clear, please mail explain your question clearly to answer as
per Koran.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guides us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran

QUESTION: How one should complete his four rak'ah prayer if he performed 2 rak'ahs at one time and after some delay he offers the REMAINING PART...I am asking about how to complete these REMAINING two rak'ahs(what I should recite in it and in what order)

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

Once again you did not start your mail with As Salaam Alaikum', please ensure in future
as it is commanded in the Koran.

First of all, why should you break 4 rakats into 2?

Secondly, it takes only few minutes to complete 4 rakats and no one is so busy that one
cannot spare few minutes in the way of the Almighty Allah however busy one can be.

The Almighty Allah's obligatory salat will never comes in way of our daily routine life
and takes much time.

I hope I clarified you.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam for rest of our life.

QUESTION: wa-alaik...

please see these links...
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/104107/completing%20prayer
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/3878/completing%20prayer

Answer
As Salaam Aalikum!

Looks like you are a very busy man even to type Walaikum As Salaam in full!

My friend, these are so called learned mulla's conclusions based on some Hadiths.

Am a follower of only Koran and those hadith that agrees with Koran.

As far as saying salat wrongly,I say it again immediately if I realize that i performed salat
wrongly.

In case am in doubt after sometime that i said the salat wrongly, I will seek forgiveness from
the most high, the most powerful, the most benevolent, the most merciful Almighty Allah & beg
to bestow me with good memory and concentration & in my daily life while performing the next
salat.

I don't complicate my life and mind by saying extra rakat's r nafils etc. the Koran clearly
says that the Almighty Allah will forgive a true sincere repenter and also when you err
unintentionally.

No where in the Koran, it is mentioned to say extra salat as an expiation for performing wrong
salat, but it is mentioned many times in the Koran that a true repenter and an unintentional
error is always forgivable by the Almighty Allah.

Now it is upto to you what you want to follow, but in my opinion one should follow what one's
conscience says in these matters rather than rely on opinions and some hadith that doesn't
sound logical.

of Islam as per the Koran.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed