Islam/Conversion Resources / Da'wah

Question
Asalaam walaikum. I'm a caucasian American (recent convert to Islam) who wants to receive personal instruction on the proper way to offer salah, etc. I have gone to the masjid and contacted the local Islamic Society via email looking for help in this but no one seems interested in responding. Am I going about this wrong? There is a lot to learn when you don't speak the language of the Religion, have not been brought up understanding the rituals and no one will help you. I've found many youtube videos on the subject but it isn't the same as live guidance. Please help!

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

Please feel free to email or contact us at ALHIKMAT@ALHIKMAT.COM so we could try and assist you in this situation Inshaa Allaah

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar