Islam/detail about 2nd marriage

Question
i am aasma and i am in problem please guide me what i do.actually i was in love with someone and he cheat me when i was pregnant he left me and did not marry me.after that i remain ill for a long time then get back to my normal life,now another man is in my life he is married and he want to marry me he has relation with me but whenever i talk about marriage he said me to wait for better financial conditions.i am 29 years old i want to spend a happy married life,my mother is dead and i did not receive any proposal for my marriage.no one i my home seriously do effort for my marriage,whenever i see in my surrounding i want to be a mother of my baby girl want to live with my husband.what i do.i treat that guy as my husband.use to wash his cloth polish his shoes etc.i obey him like a wife obey her husband but whenever i think i am not his wife i get mentally disturb,kindly guide me

Answer
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Assalmalaikum

Dear Sister,

I am sorry to learn about your situation. however the first thing is that you have to stop men from using your body like tissue paper. A person has no right towards your body unless you are in nikah with him. If you continue to do zinah with people, you will be left with a bad name in soceity and nobody will marry you.

You dont know but when people use you , then they go and advertise in society how bad you are and that you sleep with people without nikah. This in turn will encourage more people to use you and finally you will end up becoming a whore !

Please let us know where you live, perhaps we can get some help. As for this person , please stop all activities till he marries you.

Illegal sex/ Zina
-----------------

Premarital sex is prohibited in Islam. It is called "Zina". Here are the verses from the quran:

[Quran 17:32] Nor come near to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).

[Quran 7:51] "Such as took their religion to be mere amusement and play, and were deceived by the life of the world." That day shall We forget them as they forgot the meeting of this day of theirs, and as they were wont to reject Our signs.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 148.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Aisha : Allah's Apostle said, "O followers of Muhammad! There is none, who has a greater sense of Ghira (self-respect) than Allah, so He has forbidden that His slave commits illegal sexual intercourse or His slave girl commits illegal sexual intercourse. O followers of Muhammad! If you but knew what I know, you would laugh less and weep more!"

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 150.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet; said, "Allah has a sense of Ghira, and Allah's sense of Ghira is provoked when a believer does something which Allah has prohibited."

Quran 25:68-70 "And those who invoke not any other god along with Allah, nor kill such life as Allah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse (zina) and whoever does this shall receive the punishment. The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace; except those who repent and believe and do righteous deeds, for those Allah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful."  

Quran 17:32  "And come not near to unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a faahishah (a great sin) and an evil way."

[Quran 24:2] The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication flog each of them with a hundred stripes: let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment.

Bukhari Volumn 002, Book 023, Hadith Number 413.
Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Umar  : The Jew brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from amongst them who have committed (adultery) illegal sexual intercourse. He ordered both of them to be stoned (to death), near the place of offering the funeral prayers beside the mosque."

Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 038, Hadith Number 508.
Narated By Zaid bin Khalid and Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "O Unais! Go to the wife of this (man) and if she confesses (that she has committed illegal sexual intercourse), then stone her to death."

[Quran 24:3] Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry any but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.

[Quran 24:26] Women impure for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable.

[Quran 33:34] And recite what is rehearsed to you in your homes, of the Signs of Allah (God) and His Wisdom: for Allah (God) understands the finest mysteries and is well-acquainted (with them).

[Quran 33:35] For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men a nd women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in Allah (God)'s praise,- for them has Allah (God) prepared forgiveness and great reward.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 077, Hadith Number 609.
Narated By Ibn 'Abbas : I did not see anything so resembling minor sins as what Abu Huraira said from the Prophet, who said, "Allah has written for the son of Adam his inevitable share of adultery whether he is aware of it or not: The adultery of the eyes is the looking (at something which is sinful to look at), and the adultery of the tongue is to utter (what it is unlawful to utter), and the innerself wishes and longs for (adultery) and the private parts turn that into reality or refrain from submitting to the temptation."

There is no sin after shirk greater in the sight of Allah than a drop of semen which a man places in the womb which is not lawful for him. [Al-Bukhaari]

After me I have not left any fitnah (trial) more harmful to men than women. [Al-Bukhaari]

Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 043, Hadith Number 655.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "When an adulterer commits illegal sexual intercourse, then he is not a believer at the time, he is doing it, and when a drinker of an alcoholic liquor drinks it, then he is not a believer at the time of drinking it, and when a thief steals, then he is not a believer at the time of stealing, and when a robber robs, and the people look at him, then he is not a believer at the time of doing robbery.

what to do after zina/adultery
---------------------

[Quran 3:133] And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqun (Pious or God fearing)

[Quran 3:134] Those who spend in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger,and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good­doers).

[Quran 3:135] And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse or major sins) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.

[Quran 3:136] For such, the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allah's Orders).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer