Islam/devil eye

Question
assalam alaikum

day by day my business and other stuff is getting worst, someone told me there is possibility of evil eye (husda/nazar) what are the ways of getting cleared from such problem

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

There is no other best way but to always remember the Almighty Allah by replying with Mashallah
whenever anyone asks at anytime regarding your business health/prosperity.

Further, please investigate in detail and see where it is going wrong and what is affecting
your business to come down that is heading heading towards worse and work towards rectifying
those areas. This is part of your part of your and responsibility apart from above.

You cannot just conclude that it is due to evil and do not investigate the reasons affecting
your business.

By the way what is your business line?

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed