Islam/divorce

Question
aww
my husband send me divorce paper by e-mail and he divorce me three times.in the paper he not describe the witness names and their signs.
is this divorce is acceptable?if it is acceptable is it possible to revoke it before the three months of iddat time?
thanks
seada

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As a Muslim we are commanded in the Koran to greet each other with As Salaam Alaikum!!

What your husband is doing in not as per the Koran, the three times divorce is mentioned
should be in gap which is nothing but the Almighty Allah is giving us time to reconcile
before taking any extreme step.

And divorce is not complete without witnesses and also without mentioning about the maintenance etc.

Please request elders from both side to sit together along with you and your husband to
discuss and reconcile the matter since divorce is the most hated thing by the Almighty
Allah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guides us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed