Islam/dream interpretation

Asalamualikum warahmatulahi wabarkathu

i want to get the dream interpretation of a dream.I saw a grave that is known to me and i saw lots of soil on it so that the grave had become a bit elevated and there were some grooves also on the side of the grave in the soil as if some vehicle has run over the soil.

Walllekum As Salaam!

Only prophet Yusuf was blessed by the Almighty Allah to interpret the dreams during that period
and I don't think this art of interpreting dreams was passed on to next generations by prophet
Yusuf as Koran hasn't mentioned it.

However, some people are out there, claiming to interpret dreams & guide the ignorant to do lot
of shirk in order to make fast buck, but as an educated person you must be wary of these kinds.

Just try to recollect if you had been to any ones death burial ceremony or witnessed it for
the first time lately, that you would have lasted not so pleasant impression upon you and got
it on back of your mind that you would have dreamt this out like this.

So do not bother about dreams and be steadfast in salat, fast, zakat to lead a righteous life
rather than worrying about the drams that takes you to no where.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce