Islam/dream interpretation

Question
Asalamualikum warahmatulahi wabarkathu

i want to get the dream interpretation of a dream.
I saw myself walking on the road during dark and i heard adhan.It was sayin(Ashhadu an la ilaha illa Allah) and i was repeating it.please tell me its interpretation

also i would like to tell about myself i m a student and m going through the bad time of life.

Wasalam

Answer
Walllekum As Salaam!

Only prophet Yusuf was blessed by the Almighty Allah to interpret the dreams during that period
and I don't think this art of interpreting dreams was passed on to next generations by prophet
Yusuf as Koran hasn't mentioned it.

However, some people are out there, claiming to interpret dreams & guide the ignorant to do lot
of shirk in order to make fast buck, but as an educated person you must be wary of these kinds.

Coming to your dream, I think you must be feeling guilty while hearing Adhan, you do not walk
down to mosque to offer Salat and this must be playing on your mind that you must be dreaming
it out. Please note as soon as you hear adhan, you can offer salat (only farz) wherever you are
and need not necessarily go to mosque to perform salat. Am sure you will over come dreams that
puzzles you and also most of your problems will be sorted out by just being steadfast in salat,
zakat and fast to lead a righteous life.

There is nothing like good and bad time, it is man made we call it bad or good depending on the
tings that is destined to happen at those times. Have patience and trust in the Almighty Allah
and wok hard and Inshallah you will be surely rewarded.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed