Islam/dream interpretation

Question
Asalamualikum

i had a dream last night.i saw myself covered with a white saree(scarf type) and one of my female friends tries to snatch it from me.i try very hard to keep it with me,then i cry and finally i am able to get back that white saree.
Please tell me the interpretation of this dream

wasalam

Answer
Dear Insha,

Peace to you! Thank you for sending your message. I prayed about your dream and the following passage found in the Injeel came to my mind. I believe you are one of the people described therein with the white robes:

---------------------------

After this, I saw a large crowd with more people than could be counted. They were from every race, tribe, nation, and language, and they stood before the throne and before the Lamb. They wore white robes and held palm branches in their hands,
as they shouted, "Our God, who sits upon the throne, has the power to save his people, and so does the Lamb."
The angels who stood around the throne knelt in front of it with their faces to the ground. The elders and the four living creatures knelt there with them. Then they all worshiped God
and said, "Amen! Praise, glory, wisdom, thanks, honor, power, and strength belong to our God forever and ever! Amen!"
One of the elders asked me, "Do you know who these people are that are dressed in white robes? Do you know where they come from?"
"Sir," I answered, "you must know." Then he told me: "These are the ones who have gone through the great suffering. They have washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb and have made them white.
And so they stand before the throne of God and worship him in his temple day and night. The one who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them.
They will never hunger or thirst again, and they won't be troubled by the sun or any scorching heat.
The Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd. He will lead them to streams of life-giving water, and God will wipe all tears from their eyes."
(Revelataions 7:9-17)
---------------------------------------------
The enemy of God wants to prevent you from having that white robe. God wants you to resist. If you wish to know how and if you would like to understand this dream in more detail you would need to comprehend the 'big picture' (=message)of the Injeel more. I could send you lesson one of six  (a free and easy correspondence course) via e-mail for that purpose. Do let me know if you are interested.
Kind regards,
A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham