Islam/Dream interpretation

Acutally someone told me to read istikhara dua for 3 days to get the right path but due to network i interpreted as " to read istikhira dua for 30days to fullfill whatever i want". Got to know on the 27th day that i took wrongly and stopped. Though my aim of reading this dua was different but still saw a very negative dream about my wish on the very 3rd day but i ignored because i was doing that dua to fullfill my wish and not for path .
My question is that since my aim and intention was totally different so i dont have to give light to that dream or have to think of it. As if i have to then i cant ignore that dream

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

Actually the perception people have about istikhara is wrong. People think that Allah will give them a sign through dream etc and that is the way to know about its results. Its not exactly true.

When one does istikhara, he actually supplicates to Allah about his intentions in regards to a particular work. If that particular deed (marriage/job) etc is good for him and will benefit him, then he will be able to perform that deed, if not then Allah will block him.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.