Islam/Dream Satan recites Aytul Kursi

I'm converted Muslim. Recently i got a dream that I'm working alone in office where there are seperate rooms in one of the room heard some sound I go there and see with torch but torch not working in that room . I go to next room and on the torch it works so again I went to the same room and switch on the torch there I saw a shawdow of Satan. By this I frightened and told to my senoir officer he didnt care about that suddenly I shifted into crowded area there again I saw the same satan with original figure. Satan is visible for me only again I frightened and start reciting Aytul Kursi then Satan cames fast and held his hand on my shoulder and started reciting Aytul Kursi completely and told that I to know that ayat but it doesnot effect me and goes silently and dissapeared.

Sorry for my gramatical mistakes and long length story. I am posting for first time. I am unable understand what does it mean. Im waiting for u reply.

As Salaam Alaikum!

The Almighty Allah commanded in the Koran to address/greet whenever Muslims see or come across
or write to each other with a 'Salaam'.

Alhumdulillah, am glad to note that you are reverted to Islam, may the Almighty Allah continue
to show mercy on you always.

The Almighty Allah blessed only Prophet Yusuf the ability to interpret the dreams during that
period but there is no mention in the Koran that this blessed ability to interpret was passed
on to generations after generations.

However, many people are out their claiming themselves to have the ability to interpret dreams
and give suggestions/solutions, but in my opinion it is nothing but trying to foretell future
which is against Koranic teachings

Coming to your dream, perhaps, you might have heard lot of stories about Satan as to how Satan
looks like, what Satan does and also formed a picture of a Satan by watching some movies where
Satan is depicted in some horror or scary form right from your childhood.

Perhaps, the previous night of your dream, you might have heard stories or watched a movie on
Satan that would have left an impression at the back of your mind strongly that would have
surfaced through a dream.

So, do not get perturbed, but the best thing that happened to you in the dream is to know the
true meaning of Ayatul Kursi, which am reproducing below that most elderly people ask us to
recite when you are scared or fear about anything.

Am sure after reading the verse in English, you will be surprised that fear or feeling scared
of something or seeing something Satanic, the Ayatul Kursi meaning is totally different to what
our elders has said about its affect when you are in fear or see a horrific dream or scared of
darkness or something.

God: there is no other god besides Him, the Living, the Eternal. Never a moment of unawareness
or slumber overtakes Him. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth.
Who could intercede with Him, except in accordance with His will? He knows their past, and
their future. No one attains any knowledge, except as He wills. His dominion encompasses the
heavens and the earth, and ruling them never burdens Him. He is the Most High, the Great.

Please do not get affected by hearsay from around your ignorant friends, just read and study
Koran in the best language you understand to follow it leaving rest to the Almighty Allah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce