Islam/Dreams

Question
Dear brother what does islam say about dream. And do people have knowedge of it. Are they should be trusted. Becuase i saw a scholar who answer from only QURAN said that that knowledge was only giving to prohet yousf. I myself use Muhammad Ibn Seerin Al-Basari book or collection he got. What do u recmmonde.

Also brother can u answer question relating purity and taharat.

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to say As Salaam Alaikum when we come across Muslims or write to Muslims.

Yes, as per Koran only prophet Yusuf was blessed by the Almighty Allah to interpret dreams and
there is no mention in the Koran that this blessing was passed from generations to generations,
though there are some people out there who claims to interpret the dreams.

I suggest you should read Koran in the language you best understand to follow as other books
can most times misleads you.

What do you mean by purity and Taharat. I answered you many time on Taharat and you seems to
be obsessed and worry too much on this issue which you shouldn't in case you have a urinary
problems.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed