Islam/Dua to overcome fear

Assalamualaikum. I have noticed that these days I become very scared and frightful after I have seen any horror picture or listen to any horror/supernatural stories. Not immediately but later during hours when I'm alone. This never used to happen before. Please suggest a strong Dua or Surah I can continuously recite to become a brave man. Thanks a lot.

dua from Quran

[Quran 7:23] Rabbana zalamna anfusina wa illam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kunan minal-khasireen. (Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost.)

[Quran 14:40] Rabbana wa taqabbal Du'a (O our Lord! And accept my Prayer.)

[Quran 23:109] Rabbana amanna faghfir lana warhamna wa anta khayrur Rahimiin (Our Lord! We believe; then do Thou forgive us, and have mercy upon us: For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy)

[Quran 3:194] Rabbana wa 'atina ma wa'adtana 'ala rusulika wa la tukhzina yawmal-Qiyamah innaka la tukhliful mi'aad (Our Lord! Grant us what Thou didst promise unto us through Thine apostles, and save us from shame on the Day of Judgment: For Thou never breakest Thy promise)

[Quran 3:193] Rabbana faghfir lana dhunoobana wa kaffir 'ana sayyi'aatina wa tawaffana ma'al Abrar (Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, blot out from us our iniquities, and take to Thyself our souls in the company of the righteous)

[Quran 3:147] Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith)

[Quran 3:8] Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab (Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure)

[Quran 2:201] Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar (Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire)

[Quran 2:127] Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem (Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing)

[Ale Imran 3:15] Say: Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (and holy); and the good pleasure of G od. For in Allah/God's sight are (all) His servants.

[Ale Imran 3:16] (Namely), those who say: "Our Lord! we have indeed believed: forgive us, then, our sins, and save us from the agony of the Fire.

[Ale Imran 3:17] Those who show patience, Firmness and self-control; who are true (in word and deed); who worship devoutly; who spend (in the way of Allah/God); and who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of the morning.  

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.