Islam/eid meelaad unn nabi s.a.w.w

Question
assalamoalaaikum !!
im 22 year old..i lived my most of life out of Pakistan
in Pakistan..people celebrate Eid Milaad unn Nabi on 12 rabi ul awwal with graet zeal n zest..they do lightings of green colour mostly..play naat shareef on loud speakers..hold celebrations n processions..
is that right at this huge level?
sahaba e karaam dint practised all these..according to my knowledge..
in arab countries I didn't see any such thing on a huge scale like this
so is this bidd'aa??

Answer
It is a bidat.
However sometime that's all they know and it takes time for them to learn the right thing- millions over the eyars have be guided away from these customs- so be patient and learn wisdom as to how to deal with it- sit at the feet of wise scholars.

Islam

Imam Habeeb