Islam/Having kids while not married by accedent

Question
QUESTION: Hi I am interested on marrying a hot female but I even don't have feelings for them even if she is the hotes female in the world my heart doesn't beat at all. The only time my heart beats is because of hot guys. I don't know what is going on with me I started to have this feeling since like I was 8. I don't mean to say that I am interested on guys like that but I am interested on females but I don't have feelings for them I even tried to avoid guys like them but sometimes an image of a hot guy and my heart start to beat so fast maybe this feeling that I am getting is a feeling of me feel like woman trapped in man body. I need help quickly.

ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

Presently, I am out of State on a  DAWAH TRIP and are unable to answer your question Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

QUESTION: What happens if a Muslim man get end up having a child with a non-muslim  by   accedent women before getting married ? while its not the man fault and he wasn't expecting a child but maybe the non muslim women set him of into some kind of trap leading him in to have kids with him ?

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

I think you should check out a doctor and get his diagnosis and then we could take it from their Inshaa Allaah.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar