Salam!,Imam habeeb!.I am a teenager and when m purifying myself i used to be careful and sometimes end up doubtin or doing stupid things.ive been wanting to ask an imam or scholar but i cudnt get one,bt tank God i have.I have millions of questions to ask bt no time.i think what i have is a diease cos i even doubt food and human beings!.and when m doin dis i waste alot of time and then everyone shouts @ me.i wash my hands n feets alot too.not to spend much time,lemme jst ask this:When i go to toilet after urinatin or defecatin i wash myself with water and when doin so water splashes on me,my cloth and on d floor..i normally put water on my body n d cloth bt i leave d floor cos dere is no time..n some people step in toilet barefooted wen its wet and step outside d toilet to were i would also step later.Does that make my feet  , floor impure?.and pleas wat is d rullin on splashed water?is it okay or not.dis is jst one out of my ziliion questions.tnkz

Wallekum As Salaam!

Please be patient and wash it slowly and softly that the water doesn't get splashed all over.

Moreover, it is your responsibility to keep the toilet clean after using for others to use,
however hard pressed you may be for time.

And don't get hazzeld over what is the definition of clean, who is clean and what is clean
so far you maintain hygiene as per what the doctor says and follow it.

Inshallah all your apprehensions will be cleared and be steadfast in your salat, zakat and
fast to lead a righteous life.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guides us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce