Islam/intercourse

Question
Salaam dear brother,

I wanted to ask that can you have sex in the mouth with your wife and can the man does the same to hes wife and are they allowed to swallow the sperm or do they have to pull it so they don't come in the mouth  thnk u  salaam,am sorry but my english is not that good

Answer
oral sex
--------

OPINION 1
---------

Mouth/tongue are those elavated/superior organs of the human body which are used to recite the sacred verses of the Holy Quran. Thus our prophet made every effort to clean them regularly with siwak and have strongly recommended its use to his followers.

Thus such organs should not be used be used to engage in licking/sucking those places from where urine/stool/blood of menses are discharged.

The prophet has instructed not even to touch the private parts used in excretion with the Right hand.

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 004, Hadith Number 155
-----------------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Qatada : Allah's Apostle said, "Whenever anyone of you drinks water, he should not breathe in the drinking utensil, and whenever anyone of you goes to a lavatory, he should neither touch his penis nor clean his private parts with his right hand."

OPINION 2
---------

All the organs of the body are pure and holy if they are washed properly. The sexual parts can be kissed and licked provided the opening from where urine or menses flows out should be avoided.

The top portion of the penis and the urethra/vagina of the women should not be touched in any case. The lobes and the clitoris can be accessed in your foreplay as they are do not discharge dirt.

Inserting your tongue in the vaginal opening can be seen as a filthy practice.

AbuDawud Book 001, Hadith Number 0270.
------------------------------
Narated By 'Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin : Umarah ibn Ghurab said that his paternal aunt narrated to him that she asked 'Aisha: What if one of us menstruates and she and her husband have no bed except one? She replied: I relate to you what the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) had done.

One night he entered (upon me) while I was menstruating. He went to the place of his prayer, that is, to the place of prayer reserved (for this purpose) in his house. He did not return until I felt asleep heavily, and he felt pain from cold. And he said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs and I lent upon he until he became warm and slept.

Islam

Ahmer